We will use a Google doc to track check-outs and check-ins. Jen will handle the documentation. The document will be on the guild drive. We will do rental fees for hardware, such as the AccuQuilt. We will limit people to check-out only 5 items at a time. Checkouts will last a month before the item is late. It can be renewed for a month only, if 5ere is no waiting list. Hardware will require a check that will be held in case items are not returned or broken. This will be documented in the catalog. Usage fees will not be charged for consumables, this will be a benefit of membership. We will create a form on the website for check out. We will plan on starting the library at the September meeting.
We have rented a 5x5 storage unit. We will be working out logistics for moving stuff for events. We may need to purchase shelving. We discussed having a reverse shop hop, where shops come to us, present about their shop for a few minutes, and sell items. We would need to do this at an event or something. Amanda is talking to S&R about maybe holding Sewing Saturday. This would be a more central location for members.
Diane went over finances. Digital receipts seem to be working well. We can get a street address for a PO Box, which would allow for deliveries. Diane will look into it. We will move money from the Fundraising category to cover the storage unit for the year.
Trina will offer advice from past QuiltCon charity quilts. Diane will check possible copyright issues.
We will target November 16th for the Quilt Photo Booth. Amanda will coordinate with the photographer, and find a location for the event. Fliers for the Sew-signment sale have been posted around town. We discussed logistics and fees. We will provide lunch for volunteers.
Retreat balances are due at the August meeting. Massages will be offered Saturday. Sherry needs volunteers for a wrapping and sorting party. Plans are underway for a quilting workshop, tentatively October 19th. We may have a guild outing to the Fanfare Quilt Show.
The November meeting will consist of a shortened meeting and a presentation by Handi Quilter.